Fleur de Lac Real Estate for Sale
This 15-acre estate on Lake Tahoe's West Shore, was once the summer home of shipping magnate Henry J. Kaiser and served as a filmset for scenes from "The Godfather II. Fleur Du Lac has since been transformed into 22 luxury town homes with unbeatable lake views. The original yacht club still stands today, and the boathouse has been transformed into a space for meetings and social events for residents and their guests (Read more ...).
Lake Tahoe Waterfront Condos Fleur Du Lac
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Fleur de Lac offers owners the ultimate vacation experience. Steep monthly dues pay for 24-hour security and concierge-style services ranging from your daily newspaper and firewood delivery to watering your plants when you're not in residence. Need someone to pick up your guests at the airport? No problem. Handyman and cleaning services ensure your home is always in top shape. Staff would probably even arrange to you have your pooch showered for a nominal fee. Short-term rentals are not allowed at Fleur de Lac, which means there is no easy way to cash flow these homes. But if you can afford it, there is probably no more hassle-free vacation experience at Lake Tahoe.
Browse Lake Tahoe Waterfront Condos
- 999 Lakeshore, Incline Village, NV
- Brockway Springs, Kings Beach, CA
- Chambers Landing, Homewood, Ca
- Chateau Chamonix, Tahoe Vista, Ca
- Chinquapin, Tahoe City, Ca
- Fleur du Lac, Westshore, Ca.
- Crystal Bay Cove, Crystal Bay, NV
- Crystal Shores East, Incline Village, NV
- Crystal Shores West, Incline Village, NV
- Crystal Shores Villas, Incline Village, NV
- Lakeshore Terrace, Incline Village, NV
- Star Harbor, Tahoe City, Ca
- St. Francis, Tahoe City, Ca
- Stillwater Cove, Crystal Bay, NV
- Tahoe Tavern, Tahoe City, Ca
- Tavern Shores, Tahoe City, Ca
- The Franciscan, Tahoe Vista, Ca
- Water's Edge, Homewood, Ca
- All Lake Tahoe
- Zephyr Cove Condos, NV
A Boater's Paradise
Just a short ride north of the awe-inspiring Emerald Bay, Fleur de Lac offers a range of excellent day trips for boaters. From the private marina where owners moor their boats, you can motor south toward Sugar Pine Point, stopping by the Boater's Bar at Chamber's Landing for refreshments along the way. Continue south toward the crystal clear waters of Emerald Bay and take in the view of Vikingsholm Castle from the water or stop for lunch at West Shore Cafe (where boaters are welcome) on your way home. Back at Fleur de Lac, you can watch the sunset from the elegant deck of the Yacht Club and reflect on an era when founder Henry J Kaiser raced his famed hydroplanes on these same waters.